Contributors - Colleagues - Collaborators

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dear iPhone,

I'm leaving you. I know that are pretty and popular, but I need something more. That's why I'm with the myTouch 4G.

I know people usually say, it's not you it's me... well this time my friend, it is you.

First, myTouch 4G doesn't make me have to sync anything with iTunes ever. It took me less than 5 minutes to have all my contacts and connections up and running. Did I have to wait for a 20 minute back-up on iTunes? No, I never have to wait. And should, god forbid, some accident occur, my information will download again - just as fast.

Second, myTouch 4G isn't as picky as you. I can go to Flash-based websites.

Third, I can have as much memory to film in HD that I want. If I want more memory, I can open myTouch and put more in.

Fourth, I'm tired of you bragging about your million apps. I feel rich with myTouch 4G, every app I need or want I have been able to download, and frankly, the app itself seems to run better and gives me a richer user experience.

Fifth, the camera has a physical button, you hear that? No more fumbling around to hold the camera in an awkward way so that I can reach the shoot button on the screen.

Finally, the Genius button works. myTouch 4G does all the work for me. I say "call John" and it does. I say "open Pandora" and it does. I don't have to argue or say things twice to be heard.

I know that in any break-up I may have to find some new friends, but this doesn't worry me, I have found the Android community to be very friendly and open. They are very accepting.

I could go on and on, about the myTouch 4G WiFi HotSpot abilities, the cool widgets, the incorporation of social media, but I think you and I both know it's over.

1 comment:

Adam Behrens said...

As much of an Apple hater as I am, I think every Android user owes everthing to the iPhone for pushing the competition. If it wasn't for the iPhone we would all still be using the BlackBerry Curve.